These two webinars, delivered by Orfin & Associates, will help you gain valuable insights into how some retirees generate a tax-free income. In addition, we’ll uncover 3 tax issues in retirement and how they may impact you!
2 No-cost, no obligation WebinarS:
“Retirement & Tax-Free Income” & "3 TAX Issues in Retirement"
This is no gimmick, just real time-tested retirement options and information on tax issues that may help you understand how a tax-free income may be possible in retirement. Join us as we discuss:
- What higher taxes could do to your nest egg
- Tax codes of today: what they mean to you
- IRAs, 401(k)’s, 403(b)’s and taxes
- Proper retirement and tax planning
- What are the 3 tax issues in retirement?
- How insurance may help with tax-free income planning
- Why tax rules differ for various retirement options
- What to look for in a tax-free income plan
- Getting the most of your retirement dollars
- Protection of your money
- Beneficiaries and tax-free payments
- Avoiding probate
- Flexible retirement options
Why Tax-Free Income In Retirement
- The impact of taxes on your overall retirement
- Potential ways to expand your income
- Protecting and growing money, tax-free
- Could tax-free retirement work for you?
3 Tax Issues & How They May Impact Retirement
- The Federal S.E.C.U.R.E. Act
- Why some retirees are using a “drawdown” strategy
- Potential tax increases for surviving spouses
- Recent changes in Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) laws
- The “new rules” for beneficiaries of IRA accounts
These sessions are offered exclusively by Orfin & Associates. Register now to reserve your spot or call us at (248) 918-5100 to sign up. The “3 Tax Issues In Retirement: How The Current Environment May Amplify Those Issues” will be held 3/22 at 6pm (one session only). “Retirement & Tax-Free Income” will be held on 3/23 at 12pm or 3/24 at 6pm (your choice). You can sign up for just one event or enjoy both topics. All registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to attend live. Get informed and learn your options now. Looking forward to “seeing” you there!