Complimentary Webinar: “Green-Line Tax-Free Income Strategies”
Join Dan Orfin, of Orfin Associates as we discuss tax-free income options for retirees and how to leverage them in your retirement plan.
In this no-cost, no-obligation webinar, we’ll discuss:
Implications of Taxes In Retirement
- What happens to your retirement income if taxes go up?
- Current tax laws: how they impact your income
- 401 (k), IRA, and other retirement accounts
- Planning for tax implications
Tactics For a
- Financial products that may provide tax-free income
- Insurance Vs.Investments: how the rules differ
- Key factors in choosing a tax-free income strategy
- Maximizing your retirement income
Benefits of Tax-Free
- Protecting your money while it grows
- How to provide tax-free income for your beneficiaries
- Eliminating the need for probate
- How to add flexibility and tax-free liquidity to your portfolio
- How taxes can change your overall retirement picture
- Possible ways to enhance your income
- Ways to protect and grow your money, tax-free
- Can you retire tax-free?
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation for or offering of any product or investment. The offer for sale of an insurance product may only be conducted in a state where the agent is licensed and the product is approved for sale. The providing of investment advice relating to securities may only be done by a properly licensed individual operating through a licensed affiliate entity, unless otherwise exempt. Comments about past performance are not to be construed as a guarantee or assurance of future performance. This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein, nor does a consumer visiting the web site create an agent-client relationship.